Web Sites starting at $500
We can create everything from simple "business card" sites to custom applications (or Online Stores).
- Promote your company, products, and services.
- Provide industry information to encourage site visits and generate leads.
- Simple polls, quizzes, and forums attract visitors which allows you to expose more customers to your products and services.
- Display your Frequently Asked Questions and provide product documentation to reduce Customer Service calls.
- Internal web sites let employees update and share your internal databases.
- Record data on handhelds (e.g. Blackberries and iPhones) straight into your internal databases.
- Allow customers to review and update their own company information, and add services. Staff can view and update additional information.
- Forms allow customers to contact you to provide product feedback, efficiently search for product or service information, or schedule appointments.
All our web sites include
- Custom designs based on YOUR needs and desires.
- Submission to all major search engines.
- Form submission validates data and gives clear, helpful corrections.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Security (protect against unauthorized users, hacking, etc.).
- Testing with major browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera).
- Error handling. Errors can happen with any web site. Our designs let the administrator know when an error occurs and provide complete details
so it can be prevented from occuring again. This aids customer satisfaction, as customers quickly leave a web site with continuing problems.
- Personal service. We can meet you in person to discuss your specific needs. We're located in Clermont, FL, convenient to Orlando and all of Central Florida.
- We operate many web sites ourselves, so know what it takes to be successful.
- We've developed web sites since 1996.
- We have 32 years of experience developing intuitive user interfaces.
- We have 17 years of database experience, so can easily integrate your data with your web site.
- We think like business owners, so can help you increase sales, promote your image or products, or improve your internal processes.
- We take your business as seriously as you do. We deliver what we promise.
- We are professional software developers, so we understand the importance of backups, testing, software maintenance, change control, and best practices for software development.
Here is one example of the level of detail we provide. A typical web site may report errors in a form submission like this one (from a web design company, no less):
They then force you to use the back button and try to remember which error goes with which field. If it is correct, they often just say thank you, with no way to remember what you just entered.
By contrast, if you enter incorrect information in our Contact Us form, you'll see something like this:
In addition, we confirm what you just entered on the web site, send you an attractive email (with html formatting) so you can keep a record of your entry, and store the entered information
in a secure database. We also convert fields like phone numbers
from any acceptable input format to a standard 222-222-2222 format. No forcing users to leave out punctuation or requiring them to enter it. Of course, all this is customizable.
What should you look for in a Web Site Developer?
See How to Choose a Web Site Developer to evaluate if they can meet your needs.
Here are some examples of web sites built by ClermontWebSites.com. They range from sites designed for recording employee data on Blackberries and iPhones to non-profit web sites.
See our Online Stores page for Online Store examples.
Customers update own information, or internal staff can
A company needed a way to track their customers, but also wanted a way for their customers to update their own information and purchase additional services. This screenshot shows some of
the information available to staff, with collapsible panels used to maximize screen space. Because this application contains sensitive customer data requiring a secure login, only a screenshot
Knight Janitorial uses a ClermontWebSites.com application to record site inspections. Employees use their Blackberries or iPhones to enter the data at customer locations. The data is stored in an MS Access database for offline processing. Employees can also record their hours
online, and later view their last four weeks of approved or rejected hours. Because this application contains sensitive customer data requiring a secure login, only a screenshot
is available. The site has a minimalistic design to make it functional for handheld mobile devices.
USHA Scoring Application
The US Hydrofoil Association needed a way for riders to score their competitive trick runs to prepare for competitions or just gauge personal progress.
The USHA Scoring Application allows users to select each trick, based on their division. The application then scores the
best 10 tricks and displays the results in a grid. Completed trick runs can be saved to html for emailing, or xml for use in a spreadsheet.
Southeast Hydrofoil Club
The Southeast Hydrofoil Club needed a web site that allowed tournament participants to register and pay in advance, buy t-shirts, and review scores after each tournament.
They also wanted a slide show, and a form to allow participants to enter their personal profile. The result is a complete web site and a companion online store.
Desktop integration with Money4YourSchool.com
Money4YourSchool.com, and its sister sites, Money4YourChurch.com
and Money4YourNonprofit.com, aid organizations in their fundraising efforts by selling newspaper subscriptions in
a convenient, simple to use format.
The web sites use a common database that contains both the unique information about each organization, and the order information from each sale. A separate Microsoft Access
application exports the orders to encrypted Excel spreadsheets to be delivered to each newspaper vendor via email or ftp.
Sunshine Pencils is a great fundraiser for Elementary Schools in Central Florida. Schools earn 50% of the profits by allowing their
students to buy fun and colorful pencils, and Sunshine Pencils does all the work.
Guide to Natural Food Restaurants in the US and Canada.
The book Guide to Natural Food Restaurants in the US and Canada contains information on over 2,000 restaurants. Brad developed a Microsoft Access application to maintain
the information in a Microsoft SQL Server database. The data can then be exported to both a Microsoft Word document used for printing the book, and online web pages where users can search
for restaurants by State and City.
Go to http://www.vrg.org/restaurant/index.htm to view the result.
Gets it Done
I came to Brad with an idea for a new business. We discussed how it would work, and Brad ran with it. A few weeks later, the web site was up and running
exactly as I wanted. -- David Dickson, Money4YourSchool.com